Eating, Rumination and Inactive behaviour
Proactive, individual health management for early detection of health issues and intensive monitoring of transition cows and post-treatment recovery.
Real-time information on all devices for multiple users
All team members have access to real-time and relevant insights fitting everyone's needs.
Proven electronic ISO compliant cow identification in all your automated systems such as milking, feeding and sorting and routing equipment.
Herd Performance Trends
Chart the behaviour patterns of your groups and entire herd to evaluate the impact of management decisions on herd performance and make improvements.
Highly accurate heat detection with advice for the optimal insemination moment, as well as reproduction insights.
Locate cows needing attention or treatment quickly and easily.
- Improved reproduction results
- Increased labour efficiency and effectiveness
- Saving on labour, fertility and medical treatment costs
- Vital element for animal-friendly and sustainable production
- Better cow health, a more productive and sustainable herd
- Improved farm management
- Work pleasure and peace of mind
- Proven technology